Health Hub are your local resource for helping your staff in injury prevention techniques and offering fast treatment for injuries and rehabilitation. We help your staff return to work much quicker and show them maintenance exercises and stretches to help reduce the likelihood of any re-occurrence.
Whether you have 2 employees or 200, we are here to help you maintain a happy and healthy workforce, reduce the number of sick days from muscular-skeletal aches and pains and within the practice offer a whole range of really beneficial pain management and health services. We combine with GPs, Occupational Health and HR departments to offer your staff member the best possible support in returning to work.
Save Money! Keep you Staff at Work……
Average Days Lost Per Worker per Year = 4.16
Median weekly pay £489.00
Example company of 10 workers
Cost 10 x 4.16 days lost a year which is equivalent to £4100 a year in wages plus sick pay cover eg. Total £8200.
(Baxter Sustainability Report)
Health Checks, Rehabilitation and Pre-assessments
We are able to offer you and your staff a full range of assessments, from a simple 6 monthly check-up on aches and pains and how these can be eased, to planning a rehabilitation programme or a pre-assessment prior to undertaking any exercise/pilates recommended for easing of pain or injury prevention.
Computer User/Office Environment
It is commonly known that computer workstations or equipment can be associated with neck, shoulder, back or arm pains, fatigue and eyestrain.
These aches and pains are sometimes referred to as upper limb disorders (ULDs) or repetitive strain injuries (RSI). Health Hub specialise in helping individuals avoid these problems by providing the following services:
- The Individual – Review and consideration of existing or previous musculoskeletal complaints or conditions. Current lifestyle and goals for exercise or hobbies outside of work. Main work activities evaluation including patterns, breaks and variety of tasks.
- Equipment – Full review and analysis of current set- up of chair and posture position, desk height, screen, keyboard and mouse. Recommended changes are discussed in detail with the individual, and any adjustments that can be made at the time of the assessment are done immediately. Other changes requiring new or revised equipment are recommended in a report which is sent to the individual and to the relevant office manager/Director following the assessment.
This service is invaluable to effectively identify and reduce risk of musculoskeletal conditions
Manual Handling/Lifting Environments
As a company you have a legal duty of care to provide training for all staff involved in manual handling and lifting, whether it be packaged goods or an elderly patient, from delivery drivers to medical staff.
We can provide informative seminars/workshops to educate individuals about good posture, lifting techniques, stretching and exercises to prevent muscular and skeletal problems, not just for the workplace, but also for sporting activities and other day to day activities – all designed to reduce absence and/or speed up return to work.
We tailor each package to your exact requirements and can provide onsite delivery and treatment, either one to one or in groups and of course we have fully equipped facilities in Yarm.
- Injury Prevention Training – 1 to 1 or group sessions,
- Manual Handling and Back Care Workshops
- We can combine the services of Osteopathy, Remedial Massage, Nutrition, Pilates and Rebalance classes etc to create a tailored workshop for your company, whether to treat individuals or to spread the word on muscular and skeletal wellbeing and general health.
Corporate Rates for Osteopathy
We are delighted to offer you corporate rates for osteopathy for all your staff and priority appointments for all injuries/those requiring immediate attention.
Simply call us on 01642 788755 or email us and we will be delighted to set up your corporate package.