Jan ’08 – till date Teesside University, Middlesbrough, UK
Lecturer/Programme Leader – MSc Sports Therapy
Along with teaching responsibilities, I hold additional responsibilities and achievements are
- Course coordinator for MSc sports Therapy and MSc movement Science and Multimodal rehabilitation
- Lead on writing 2 master’s programme.
- Lead and contributed to the programme planning, evaluation and re-validation process within the school and outside the school.
- Actively participated on School academic standards committee, School’s International Committee and Clinical Governance Committee.
- Contributed and enhanced the research profile of the university through collaborative research with other Universities and relevant professional activities.
- Supervised research students both UG and PG.
- Currently working in developing research proposals to apply for external funding.
- Promotion of school and University in the Interantional community.
* Worked closely with National Tennis Academy for Tennis Tournaments.
June 2014 – HEA Senior Fellowship
Sept’ 2009 (Ongoing) PhD (Part time) Teesside University, UK
Dec’ 2007 – Master in Sports Biomechanics Liverpool John Moores University, UK
May 2002 – Master in Physiotherapy Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University), New Delhi, India
Aug’ 1999 – Bachelor in Physiotherapy Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai, India
May 1995 – Higher Secondary Education Jaycees Matriculation & Hr Sec. School, Erode, India
2 INTERNATIONAL LEVEL PAPERS
“The effect of foot invertor fatigue on rear foot motion and tibial rotation during running and turning” 2nd International foot and ankle biomechanics conference, University of Washington, Seattle, USA. (September 2010)
“Activity of Vastus Medialis and Vastus Lateralis in Forward Vs Backward Running”
Nepal Physiotherapy conference NEPTACON 2004 held in Kathmandu, Nepal.