Take a minute to ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you ever felt like you are just going through the motions in your life?
- Do you feel like there should be more to life than this?
- Do you feel stuck in a job or a relationship, feeling you want or deserve more and don’t know how to get it?
- Do you want to make changes to your health and fitness, improve your social life, or return to work after a career break?
- Do you never wake up and feel excited about the day ahead?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then Life Coaching might be for you.
I am a professional Life Coach and certified NLP Master Practitioner. I had a successful career in manufacturing for over 25 years in a variety of management roles as well as having run my own company, which has provided me with invaluable experience in motivating individuals to reach their full potential. During that time I came to realise that the most fulfilling part of my job was the one to one management of people so I decided to follow my own dream and train as a professional Life Coach.
I now have a Diploma in Life Coaching, I am a certified NLP Master Practitioner and I am a Member of the Association for Coaching, the International Institute of Coaches and Mentors (IIC&M) and the Association for NLP (ANLP).
Working at the Health Hub
I believe there is a great synergy in working alongside the other practitioners at the Health Hub. There is often a strong relationship between the physical symptoms which clients experience and their thoughts, emotions and behaviours. Working with a coach can help you to explore your thoughts, feelings and behaviours, work out what it is that you want in life and,most importantly, how to get it!
Heather Baker-Heriot L.C.H.Dip.,AMAC
Life Coach & NLP Master Practitioner
Infinity Bridge Coaching Ltd.