About Rumana Zahn ND
Rumana Zahn ND is a naturopath and helps individuals take a natural and preventative approach to their health through her comprehensive programmes which combine the use of nutrition, herbal medicine, homeopathy and acupuncture. In practice over 25 years, Rumana has supported individuals with single symptoms through to complex health conditions. She works with babies, children and adults.
Starting her career as a scientist Rumana was fascinated with what healed the body. She studied many disciplines: western medicine, nature cures, plant medicine, Chinese and the Indian Ayurveda system. Rumana’s clinics are in the North East of England, she has also run international health and detox retreats, set up courses with universities and worked with businesses. Rumana firmly believes giving the body and mind the right conditions can fundamentally help it heal. She has a warm and friendly character, loves yoga and meditation and with any spare time she dances Argentine Tango.
Naturopathy can help with many conditions
Works with: digestive disorders, allergies, intolerances, weight loss, fertility, hormonal health, skin, anxiety, depression, immune disorders and cancer support.
Training and Qualifications
Membership of Professional Associations
- Member of the General Naturopathic Council (GNC)
- Council Member of the Association of Master Herbalists (AMH)
- Accreditation Board Member European Herbal and Traditional Practitioners Association (EHTPA)
- Member of British Register of Complementary Practitioners (BRCP)
- Advisor to the Institute for Natural and Complementary Medicine (ICNM)
- Institute of Plexus Bio-Energy